Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hello my fellow dreamers!
    
      This blog has been in the works for a long time...and sadly is still in the works. 
Please feel free to follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/lifesnojoke 
The more followers the better!! Lets be honest... you probably need some success in your life.
This blog will be a lot of things, one of those things will be a place for me to truly connect with my followers. Ask me questions and I will answer them here for everyone. Chances are the thing keeping you from Success is keeping someone else from it as well. 
     I just did an incredible Q&A with the webmaster for the site that we will be posting soon! I don't want to give it away but it has everything from my favorite movies of all time, my hobbies and of course SOME of my keys to success! so CHECK BACK SOON AND STAY POSITIVE!

- love 
Michael Jacques-Sun Spakas 

No comments:

Post a Comment